级别:资深会员

金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2005-08-07
只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2008-11-01
Today I announce own viewpoint again:Manage since is a science is also an art.
    Ever in several year agos I really also wrote some own viewses because of this topic, and should just use to come from the personal persuasion oneself.Today this a topic still everyone hot point of the discussion.
    First, I want to say the management.Management be passes the implement plan, organization, personnel equipment, guide and lead and control etc. working talent to moderate the others of activity, make the other people's oneself carry out the movable process of decided target together and together.Can also say in brief:It is a person who arranges the rightness to work well the business of the rightness.
  The management that I say is a science, is a software.What is a software to learn?
  Soft science is a science method that studies the social problem
  The characteristics of soft science contain 3 items:
  One is lay particular emphasis on to study the person and social factor in natural phenomena and science and technology items of function;
  Two is to look for the problem-solving strategy and methods;
  Three is a comprehensive usage many course knowledge, serve for the different purpose.
  Speak from a certain meaning, soft science is a knowledge system that studies the technique, information, organization and leaderships;
  To three characteristicses of software science of top we can very easily of discover their a little bit common and common purpose!
  The connecting down us can see the art,
  The definition of the art can induce to behave a heartfelt creations, conduct and actions in brief and take the pleasant impression generally, can have the detachment and can cause the total 鸣 , is an ability from the knowledge that attend school, copy, practice and observe to gain.
  Our management also is from a kind of performance of different governor's heart, each governor can use the different management result, they are all at three borrow the experience of manage the elder generations, create a new method, if appropriate in the appropriate place of time be the result of an adequacy, difficult way this does not is similar to art does that is beautiful?
  The art did not unify the mode, have no best mode, must vary from person to person, on business but difference.Manage also is to vary from person to person of, the one for each governor's do not have the homology of.Attain the management was rich with the emotion, his nature became an art.Is difficult way not?
  The management has how to arrange planned science, also having the art that behavior conduct oneself in life.
  The solid example that I didn't use, I just used some definitions to do the comparison.I hope that everyone can announce own viewpoint, had better have the solid example.
1条评分
nestor 金币 +2 - 2008-11-01
分享到
离线crazyli
在线等级:12
在线时长:907小时
升级剩余时间:133小时在线等级:12
升级剩余时间:133小时

金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2005-08-07
只看该作者 沙发  发表于: 2008-11-01
沙发还是我坐,这是中文内容:

今天我又发表自己的看法:管理既是一门科学也是一门艺术。
曾经在几年前我确实也因这个话题写过一些自己的见解,而且应该只是用来自己说服自己。今天这个话题还是大家讨论的热点。
  首先,我要说管理。管理就是通过实施计划、组织、人员配备、指导与领导、控制等职能来协调他人的活动,使别人同自己一起实现既定目标的活动过程。也可以简单的说:就是安排对的人去做好对的事。
我说的管理是一门科学,是一门软件。什么是软件学呢?
  软科学是研究社会问题的科学方法
  软科学的特点有三项:
  一是侧重研究人和社会因素在自然现象和科技项目中的作用;
  二是寻求解决问题的策略和方法;
  三是综合运用多学科知识,为不同目的服务。
  从某种意义讲,软科学是研究技巧、信息、组织和领导的知识体系;
  对上面的软件科学的三个特点我们可以很轻易的就发现了他们的共同点和共同目的!
  接下来我们可以看看艺术,
  艺术的定义可简单归纳为人类发自内心的创作、作为、一般带美感,能有超然性和能引起共鸣,是一门能从求学、模仿、实践和观察所得的学问。
  我们的管理也是由不同的管理者内心的一种表现,每一个管理者可以用不同的管理效果,他们都在参借管理前辈们的经验,创造出新的方法,如果在适当的地方适当的时间做出适当的结果,难道这不是和艺术一样那美吗?
艺术没有统一模式,没有最佳模式,必须因人而异、因事而异。管理也是因人而异的,各一个管理者之间不要有相同的。把管理做到富有了情感,他自然就成了一门艺术。难道不是吗?
  管理有着怎样安排计划的科学,也有着为人处世的艺术。
  我没有用到的实例,我只是用了一些定义做比较。我希望大家能发表自己的看法,最好能有实例。
离线nestor
在线等级:26
在线时长:4005小时
升级剩余时间:45小时在线等级:26
升级剩余时间:45小时
级别:荣誉会员

金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2006-08-12
只看该作者 藤椅  发表于: 2008-11-01
Thanks for the sharing.
In a scientific way to manage a company, it seems likely the company will become more systematic and quantitve without any personal factors involved. However the company SOP, organization structure, Human Factors, Organization's Formalization need to be planned.
离线crazyli
在线等级:12
升级剩余时间:133小时

金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2005-08-07
只看该作者 板凳  发表于: 2008-11-05
回复2楼 nestor 的帖子
The thanks give evaluation!
The management company of science should be to let a company have the better result.But I want to also still will be affect by personal factor but affect the result that science manage!Certainly this is just one of the factor that the result is subjected to the influence!
离线halberdz
在线等级:1
在线时长:41小时
升级剩余时间:9小时
级别:新手实习

金币
威望
贡献
好评
注册
2006-04-11
只看该作者 报纸  发表于: 2008-11-06
It is said that a perfect leader is a man who can manage talents but not machines.
It is talents that make value for a unit.